Seeking Operations ManagerJordan Creek Freedom Farm Academy in NW Arkansas
ABOUT | Jordan Creek
The Richardsons purchased 17 acres of land in a valley just south of Lincoln, Arkansas in 2021. The first couple years included cleaning up some dumpsites and old fences on the property, installing a pond, remodeling a small cabin, building an outdoor kitchen, starting a garden and raising chickens and bees. As it now transitions to a Freedom Farm Academy in 2023 we will focus on adding a permaculture food forest, a demonstration and healing center, a supply center and so much more. We plan to become a place for people to experience first-hand what it looks like to grow and prepare food, care for our planet and feel great. These ideas will apply to homesteads, but more importantly to anyone with a yard or balcony and a desire to learn and be part of a like-minded community.
OPPORTUNITY | Operations Manager
Optimal Start Date: June 1, 2023
Compensation: $25-$50/hour based on experience. Partnership opportunity also available.
- Integrity – Do what is right, open and honest
- Entrepreneurship – Passion to learn, try and succeed
- Abundance mindset – See the world as abundant and desire to work together to help people
- Honor God’s creation – Love and care for people, animals, plants and the environment
- Value freedom – Aware of the attack on freedom and desire freedom for all people
Oversee, understand, install and maintain all aspects of the JC Property.
Apply the 12 permaculture principles to the maintenance and evolution of the property, including:
- Freedom Farm Academy
- Irrigation/water systems
- Energy Sources
- Prepare information for and lead tours and educational classes
- Build local strategic partnerships, invite them to lead events & demonstrate offerings on-site
- Welcome and interact with Hip Camp and AirB&B guests
- Work with Healing Center Partner to integrate healing information and opportunities into tours and
- Lead & manage private contractors as needed
- Understand and manage health and safety requirements
- Document, delegate and elevate above roles to new partners or private contractors in order to free
up time for additional opportunities and revenue streams.
- Participate in establishing a Freedom Farm Academy in Iowa if time or desire is there.
- Source and maintain products and supplies for the center.
- Operate the supply center including marketing plants and produce, and establishing retail
- Design Food Forests for customers and source local partners to install them
- Certified and experience in designing permaculture plans
For more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Arkensas – USA